Our partner brands will ship and deliver products to you. Their delivery and shipping guides are written on the product page. You will need to follow their delivery and shipping guide which is written under Delivery on the product page. The guidelines below are also applicable.
• Delivery times, method and cost Items from your order are dispatched by our partner brands who will charge a separate cost for shipping which will be shown on the product page. Shipping time, method and cost is listed under Delivery on the partner brand product page. Shipping costs for all orders will vary depending on the size, weight and destination of your chosen products. Shipping time, method and cost will vary and is determined by the partner brand you purchase from. Some partner brands may offer a free service. Some of our partner brands may require time to make their products which will be stated on the product page. Please read their delivery details carefully as payment is taken at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping. Shipping times are to be used as a guide only and are based on time from order. BritishWeLove cannot take responsibility for delays due to payment transactions or customs clearance.
If your order contains products from more than one brand, you will receive these products individually (with their shipping cost), from the partner brands. At the checkout page, the shipping cost for your products will be displayed as a cumulative value (shipping costs of all products combined). If you purchase multiple products from an individual partner brand, the shipping cost will be adjusted to account for that.
Before purchase of products, please read the delivery details of the partner brand you purchase from. By purchasing a product(s), you agree to the stated delivery time, method and cost. Please contact email@example.com should you require further information about your delivery.
As a guide, shipping methods and cost are as follow:
|Delivery Method||Approximate Delivery Time||Approximate Delivery Cost|
|Standard delivery in the UK||3- 6 working days||£3.35/ product|
|Tracked Next Day Delivery in the UK||Next working day||£7.25/ product|
|Saturday Delivery in the UK||Next Saturday available||£10.95/ product|
|International Delivery||Delivery times are determined by international locations and can vary from 2-6 days to 5- 10 days||£8.20 but determined by size and weight of product and destination delivered|
|Non-standard Product (large, high value, heavy or fragile product) Delivery in the UK||Delivery times vary by product||Determined by product|
Some products are bespoke and made to order and you should allow up to 30 days (four weeks) for the product to be made. This is particularly the case with millinery products. Before purchase of products, please read the delivery details of the partner brand you purchase from. By purchasing a bespoke and made to order product, you agree to the stated time it takes to make the product.
• Delivery address You must ensure that the shipping address details are correct as once your order has been processed by the partner brand, we are unable to change your shipping address details. We are unable to ship to a post-office box address. To contact British We Love regarding a shipping query email firstname.lastname@example.org If, for any reason our partner brand are unable to deliver at the address given to us, they will attempt a second delivery. If they are unable to redeliver, the products will be returned to them and you will be refunded the amount you paid for the product including the outbound delivery but only the cost of the standard delivery option made available.
• Order confirmation and dispatch email Once you have ordered your products from the Site, we will send you an email confirmation of this (Order Confirmation Email) All items are shipped directly from our partner brands and once our partner brands have accepted the order and dispatched the products, they will send you an email to confirm this (Dispatch Email). If a tracking method of delivery has been used by the partner brand, the tracking information will be sent to you by email which is titled “A note has been added to your order” and you may track your order. Some partner brands may not use a tracking method of delivery and you will not receive an email titled “A note has been added to your order”. If you have ordered items from more than one partner brand, you will receive a separate dispatch email and delivery from each partner brand. Once an order has been dispatched by our partner brand, you will find your tracking (if applicable) and dispatch details in an email sent to you and in your britishwelove.com account. You have 30 days from receipt of the dispatch email to contact us at email@example.com should you not receive your item. BritishWeLove cannot guarantee you a refund if you contact us after this period.
• Delivery of product Product description and colours have been described and displayed as accurately as possible. The description of products and the display of product colours constitutes information which is provided to us by our partner brands and we cannot and do not guarantee that the descriptions are accurate or error free, or that the display of product colours will accurate match the actual product colours, as computer monitors will vary in their display of colours.
• Cancellation of order You have a right to cancel and change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014). Your right to cancel an order for products starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your products. If your order consists of multiple products, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch. Cancelling your order, for any reason, up to the moment it is processed by the partner brand will prevent the products being sent to you. Once it has been processed by the partner brand, you will have to return your order. This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to send the products back to the partner brand. To cancel your order contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the Returns and Cancellation form ensuring you write your order number on the form. The Returns and Cancellation form must be completed, a copy sent to email@example.com and a copy must also be printed and placed inside the parcel with the products for return.
• Duties and Taxes If you are not a customer located in a country outside the European Union, then you will need to pay such duties and excise amounts (if any) in addition to the purchase price paid to BritishWeLove, as may apply to the purchase and import of products ordered via this website. These fees must be paid to release your order from customs upon arrival. British We Love have no control of this. Please contact your local customs officer for further assistance.